Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Photo-Op! Meet the Wildlife in Person!

 

Okay, so that is not exactly what happens at the Furbearer Defenders Annual Living with Wildlife Conference, but it is still pretty great.  Last year, I got to chat with Brad Gates of Gates Wildlife Control.  He has a lot of experience dealing with raccoons in Toronto, and his stories have happy endings for the raccoons, which is what we are going for here at Raccoons in My Backyard. (Also, check out his twitter feed for some great photos!)
This year, I am headed to Vancouver for the third Living With Wildlife Conference, and I can't wait.  Though I am a bit disappointed there isn't a clear "Raccoon" theme to the sessions, I am looking forward to another great event, and also the opportunity to chat with some West Coast Raccoons!   



1 comment:

  1. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. Wildlife Removal Toronto

    ReplyDelete